Hello Panda Caramel is a delicious biscuit perfect for munching anytime of the day from Meiji Seika. It is a crunchy hollow shortbread with creamy and delicious ganache like caramel filling. The different panda images on the bread adds up to the fun snacking experience.
- Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin
- Reduced Iron
- Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1]
- Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid)
- Vegetable Oil (Palm and Soybean)
- Whole Milk Powder
- Contains Less than 2% of Baking Soda (for Leavening)
- Caramel Color
- Emulsifiers (Sorbitan Tristearate, Sucrose Esters of Fatty Acids, Soy Lecithin)
- Malt Syrup
- Natural and Artificial Flavors
- Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Greek Yogurt Powder, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate)
- Yeast Extract
Allergen Information: Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and milk products.
About Meiji Seika
Meiji Seika is a Japanese snack food company under a subsidiary of Meiji Holdings.